Unshelved

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Four Martini anyone?

And so Flickr. I watched the Common Craft movie, it was fine.

I looked at the Library of Congress pictures. The accompanying comments were informative. However, I often wonder who are these people commenting and why should I believe they know what they are talking about.

Next I signed up for a Flickr account and put a couple of pictures from the Library of Congress archives on my blog. I am having a little trouble moving them around though.

Despite warnings that I may find myself almost irretrievably drawn into all of these resources, I have yet to tap into the addictive nature of this experience (other than a desire for an afternoon cocktail.) But I like the writing part of each exercise and am now reading a book I found at the Goodwill about writing-Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You have good taste in reading material; Bird by Bird is wonderful reading. I hope you enjoyed it.